Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Callista and her Gossip (revised)

Callista has been telling me all about the town gossip and the dirt on the local officials. It seems that they perpetuate the gossip as much as anyone else around here. How terrible it is that our elected officials are no more mature than school children.

I still cannot figure out the answer to that riddle. I shall get back to you.


I have been more careful to observe Callista's behavior lately. She seems to be observing me in the very same manner. I am not unconvinced that she is not part of this conspiracy against me. After doing a rigorous search of her website history on her computer, I have found suspicious websites dealing with gossip and strange geometrical equations. She has been researching signs and symbols quite frequently. I am suspicious.


Your P.A.L.


Original Post:

http://phriendlee.blogspot.com/2012/04/callista-and-her-gossip.html

No comments:

Post a Comment