Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wish Me Luck (revised)

Well, the time has come for drastic measures.

I have decided to burn down this whole place. There is just too much injustice for me to cope with, and after finding out that Callista was in on the entire situation, I cannot help but think that she must go as well.

Our officials are corrupt, our police and firemen too. The mayor of Burlingston is a fat old crook with no sense of right an wrong. Our school teachers are teaching our children how to be terrible people. Our babysitters are a product of this vapid and tainted system. If we let it continue all that will be perpetuated will be insidiously bad habits. Our lovers are the ones that hurt us most.

I cannot let this stand, and so I must burn it down. It is like a sale in the summer, EVERYTHING MUST GO!

I started this morning with that rat Callista. After spending the evening hiding in the shadows and watching her movements carefully, I decided that she must be stopped. I followed her to the hospital where she consulted with shady individuals in white coats from a department labeled "Mental Health Division." I think they must be involved some how. They must be implanting mind control devices in the heads of patients with mental disorders because they are easier to control and no one will take them seriously when they claim to be being controlled by the government. I shall not let this happen to anyone else.

After following Callista back to our apartment, I approached her and she said that she consulted a "doctor." After a quick altercation I dealt with her in the right way.

Now I am going to go and finish the job at the hospital.


Wish me luck.

Your P.A.L.

Original Post:

http://phriendlee.blogspot.com/2012/04/wish-me-luck.html

No comments:

Post a Comment