Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Main St Jitters (revised)

I am about to go and meet with Miro in person. After all this time I am ready to get down to the business of breaking open this conspiracy that has wormed its way through the upper crust of this seedy pie that is our government. Wish me luck. I just hope Callista can come along for the ride, but she said something about her stomach hurting and wanting to stay home.

I am starting to worry about Callista. She is more aloof lately. When I return from my excursions late at night, she is not as talkative as she once was. I hope that these conspirators have not gotten to her as well. 

We are meeting on Main Street, where all the dark business begins. 

Your P.A.L

original post: http://phriendlee.blogspot.com/2012/04/main-street-jitters.html

No comments:

Post a Comment