Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gossipings (revised)

Well, my dear readers, it seems as though I have had the wool pulled over my eyes for too long now. I have confronted Callista with my suspicions about her involvement in the government conspiracy that I am so close to uncovering. When confronted with these accusations, she claimed that I was "bat-shit crazy" and "in need of some serious medical attention regarding my psychoses." It seems that she has been involved from the very beginning, for as it turns out, she is Miro.

I know, it is hard to comprehend, and I am still trying to wrap my head around it, but she has been part of the conspiracy from the very beginning. Something needs to be done! I must leave our apartment and take to the shadows so that I can be away from all of these terrible influences in my life. I am surrounded by devious dealings and insidious motivations.

I am unsure about what to do. I am infuriated and quite frankly embarrassed.

I shall need a while to figure out what the next step is.




Original Post: http://phriendlee.blogspot.com/2012/04/gossipings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment